1. How long does it take to deposit money? What should I do if I don't arrive late?
Blockchain asset transfer is divided into three steps: submission-block confirmation-entry.
1. Proposed: The transfer was successfully performed on behalf of the platform or wallet for withdrawal;
2. Block confirmation: Complete the corresponding block confirmation. If block congestion and delay occur at the time, the digital assets will not be fully confirmed after completion;
3. Account: After the full confirmation, the platform will complete the account as soon as possible.
If the block is not fully confirmed, please wait patiently. Only after the confirmation is completed, the platform can account for you.
If the block is fully confirmed, but the FT exchange account has not been received, please contact online customer service or submit a work order for processing.
2. How long does it take to withdraw money? What should I do if I don't arrive late?
After the withdrawal operation is completed, the following status will be displayed in the withdrawal record according to the withdrawal situation:
Waiting for withdrawal: Withdrawal application has been submitted, waiting for withdrawal operation. (If there is congestion in withdrawal demand, you need to wait in line)
Manual review: According to the FT Exchange system's judgment, some withdrawal requirements require manual review, which will be confirmed by customer service staff by phone.
Withdrawal: The system is processing the export for you. At this time, humans cannot participate in the operation. Please wait patiently.
Withdrawal success: the asset has been withdrawn from the platform. You can go to the corresponding block for query.
If you cannot find it in the block more than 48 hours after the withdrawal is successful, you can submit a work order for review and processing.
3. What is the withdrawal limit?
The amount is determined according to the user's account authentication level and transaction volume level. For details, you can view the withdrawal limit in the upper right corner of the Fund Management-Withdrawal page.