How to check seller card information and paid on PC
1. In the FT exchange fiat currency trading area (select the currency you want to trade, and click "Buy" or "Sell" on the transaction order), the pop-up page presents the order information in detail
2. Enter the quantity or amount you want to buy according to the price set by the merchant, and click "Confirm"
3.After entering the purchase quantity or purchase amount, click confirm purchase to pop up the order information and merchant information, etc., select the bank card payment method as the payment method, and display the bank card account information under the payment method.
How to check seller's bank card information and paid on APP
1. Log in to the FT Exchange APP, enter the "Fiat Currency" page, and select the currency you want to trade
2. You can choose "certified merchant" and "payment method" according to your needs, select the appropriate price and merchant, enter the amount you want to buy, and click "Buy";
3. After confirming, click "Order", select the uncompleted order, you can see the purchase order information, click "Go to pay";
5. Enter the payment details page, you can view the merchant's receiving bank information.